SKILL LEVEL: Beginner–Advanced
PATH: Coding, Robotics
COURSE DURATION: 5-6 days
TAKE AWAY KIT: Yes
PROGRAM: Elecbits Robomaker Deux : Gesture controlled Robot | Weeklong
PREREQUISITE: Enthusiasm to learn
TOOLS: Elecbits Robomaker Kit Deux, Arduino IDE
LOCATION: Delhi, Pune
PRICE : ₹ 5800
Elecbits Robomaker Deux : Gesture controlled robot
Students will be provided with a kit having more than 20 useful electronics components required for making a wireless gesture control robotic vehicle. The students can program and implement various functions using the same kit and create various opportunities.
Gesture Controlled Robotic Vehicle – Robotics is most widely used in automobiles, medical, construction and defense. But controlling the robot with a remote or a switch is quite complicated. So this project uses hand gestures to control the robot and is known as Accelerometer Based Gesture Control Robot. The objective of this project is to control the movement of the robot with hand gestures using an accelerometer.
In this course, your student will:
- Use Elecbits Robomaker Deux kit to learn coding and program a robot to complete tasks.
- Create gesture based behaviors to control robots and various other devices.
- Teach to survey, explore, and make decisions
- Develop problem-solving skills
Your student will take home:
- Elecbits Robomaker Deux kit having more than 20 useful components to program and make robot.
- Project files
This course is perfect for students wanting a future in Robotics or Coding.