- IoT Course for Beginners is a great way to get started with learning the concept and application of Internet of Thing. Our IoT Course for Beginners guides you to build 4 IoT devices which will help you understand how IoT works and its use cases in the real world.
- Along with the course you’ll get a specialised kit shipped to your home with all the components used in the course, so that you can learn and implement at the same time.
- We are going to use the most popular IoT platform Blynk to connect our devices to the cloud and control/monitor them.
- This kit is specifically designed for complete beginners, you don’t require any prior experience with Electronics or Coding.
- The online course will be your guide as it contains a step by step approach to install and build IoT devices from scratch.
- Lectures 54
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to IoT 0/4
Introduction to NodeMCU 0/5
Setting Up PC for NodeMCU programming 0/4
How to program NodeMCU? 0/4
LED on/off using IoT 0/7
Multiple LED on/off using IoT 0/6
Temperature and Humidity Sensing using DHT11 using IoT 0/6
Getting alert from Fire Sensor using IoT 0/6
Getting alert from Smoke Sensor using IoT 0/6
Motion Sensing using IoT 0/6
Gaurav is a Radio-Frequency Engineer at Amdocs. He has worked for several telecommunication providers managing and configuring network infrastructure, using Java, , Python and PHP.
You May Like
You May Like